Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Back



Well sincw I last wrote I had a large tummy, aches and pains, anxiousness, curiosity, a little bit of fear and no baby. Now I have an eight month old handsome baby boy and those are things in slightly different forms.

My son's name is Jarom Kalayo Delimont. Jarom come from a writer and disciple in the Book of Mormon, Kalayo means "fire" in Illongo, a filipino language from my husband's (David's) mission. He was born on February 11 weighing 8lbs 4oz with a full head of hair.

There are a lot of things about myself that I have learned and am still discovering. One thing, I thought I was pretty patient, but with those late night long cries i quickly discovered it was an attribute that needed improving. I guess the patience gained from the self inflicted patience practice of going exactly the speed limit no matter what for a few weeks only lasted for a while.

It has been a blast though and I truly believe that families is where we get closest to becoming our divine selves. Jarom and David intertwined with the gospel are my greatest joys here on this earth. I have been truly blessed

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the patience. I felt the same way.... but I keep finding that no matter what, the Lord is always going to keep giving you new lessons on patience, and make you into the person that you never thought you could ever be.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE you Kina Love

    ReplyDelete