Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Husband.

Within this past year I've come to understand that I can't become Kina without him. I am learning from him everyday. This topic goes beyond what I can express in words but I'll share a few things.

He tells me I'm beautiful. He tells me I'm beautiful when I wake up in the morning and my hair is every which way. He tells me when I've just finished miserable morning sickness comings in the bathroom. He tells me I'm beautiful when I've gained 25 pounds and my belly button pokes out. He tells me when I'm curled up on the couch embarrassed because I've just put off some smelliness. He tells me when I get home and instantly put on the comfy clothes. He tells me I'm beautiful when I'm doing all I can to hold back tears because of the difficulties and uncomfort of pregnancy. He tells me I'm beautiful every day, but he doesn't just tell me, he makes sure I know that he truly believes I'm beautiful. --- I'm learning to truly love and see beauty.

My husband is a wonderful man that teaches me to be me. To laugh when times are hard, to break out in rap in the middle of the night, to randomly put my face in the snow, to rush to the need of a neighbor, to give away possessions when someone else is in greater need, to speak up and stop unkind words... to be more like my Savior.

Without him I could become great, but without him I could not become Kina.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you kina!!!! And I can't wait to meet this awesome husband of yours :D I love you so much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again Kina, made me cry, that is. Your Dad is so much like him in the "beauty word" department. Always appreciate that. I didn't do a very good job of that and took it for granted. You tell David, that I am so grateful to him for treating my baby, with so much love . I love him for that. I love you for seeing that in him. Always share that same love with him and everything will always work out. Thank you for being such a great daughter. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete